The goal of the project is to create a modern and an efficient public finance management processes at all government levels, expressed in a more transparent use and savings of public resources of the Republic of Serbia.
1. A stable, transparent and competitive public procurement system in the Republic of Serbia in accordance with EU standards.
2. Improved implementation of the public procurement strategic and policy framework for an effective and accountable public procurement system.
- Public Administration
- EuropeAid reference
- Strengthening and further development of the legal, strategic and institutional framework for public procurement aligned with the EU legislation
- Improving implementation of regulations in area of public procurement in practice
- Developing E
- procurement platform
- Strengthening capacities and professional skills of the Public Procurement Office staff and other relevant target groups
- City / District
- National level
- EU Contribution
- 2,234,920 €
- Implementation period
- July 2017 - December 2019
- Public Procurement Office (PPO)
- Implemented by
- GIZ International Services in Consortium with KPMG d.o.o. and KPMG Advisory S.p.A